maandag 13 juni 2011

yoghurt dressing (GF-SF)


I made this good-looking dressing. It tastes great too!
I’m in the mood for simplifying, less words, less ingredients, preferably from the farmer or my neighborhood or my tiny balcony garden.

“Simplicity is inexhaustible” (freely translated from Krishnamurti)




In the recipe I use calendula flower petals but you can also pick some daisies, that will be a nice view too.



Yoghurt dressing
6 tbsp full fat organic yoghurt
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
pepper-salt
1 tsp mustard
1 small clove of garlic, pressed
1 tbsp calendula petals
1 tbsp mixed fresh herbs like lemon thyme, rosemary, oregano, chives, basil

Mix everything together and taste well.
It’s great on a simple only green salad.

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...